The Cricut Explore Air can cut a variety of things – the sky is really the limit. The first thing that probably comes to mind is vinyl – which is definitely a big one (and there are so many different kinds of vinyl as well). There are over 100 different materials you can use, here is a link to Cricut to see them all.
What Materials Does The Cricut Explore Air Cut?
- Paper – Standard, Cardstock, Vellum, Poster Board
- Vinyl – Standard, Premium, Dry Erase, Chalkboard
- Iron-On – Heat-Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
- Craft Materials – Washi Tape, Craft Foam, Glitter Paper
- Upcycled Materials – Chipboard, Cereal Boxes, Aluminum Cans
- Fabric – Felt, Denim, Polyester, Burlap, Canvas
- Plastic – Stencil, Window Acetate, Silicone
- Thick Materials – Leather, Balsa Wood, Magnet Materials
- Light Card Stock
- Poster Board
- Duct Tape Sheets